Students’ Grievance Cell
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student,
and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone
with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the
officer in-charge Students’ Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self,
grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at
Administrative Block. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Students’
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable
attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of
the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through
promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any
fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the
Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for
improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint
and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any
of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and
disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:-
- Academic Matters: Related to timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial Matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from library, hostels etc.
- Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers etc.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students.
- Call the parents and the students for the meeting with pre intimation.
- Discuss in detail the problems of the students.
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint :
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the admin dept. and drop it in boxes.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents..
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
The Composition of the Grievance Cell is as follow :
||Mr. Manzoor Ahmed Khan
||Mr. MUZZAMIL AHMED S (Principal)
||Prof. Hussain Ahmed
||Prof. Shaik Haroon Safdar
||Prof. Zahira Tabassum
SEND YOUR GRIEVANCE